Clinical Knowledge Drives Success in Competitive Market
Our client’s dedicated sales force is focused on two rare and complex endocrine disorders that demand rigorous scientific knowledge and acute clinical insight to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Our training strategy takes a science-first approach to establish and build upon foundational knowledge, and stay up-to-speed in an evolving treatment landscape.
Science meets strategy in our one-of-a-kind workshops, where interactive, real-world clinical challenges push participants beyond factual recall to demonstrate deep perception and nuanced interpretation of their customers’ needs.
Our medical writers keep up with leading edge research, consulting with external medical experts and the client’s medical directors to ensure that the sales team is in a position to not only discuss current thinking and new developments, but also to educate HCPs about subtle diagnostic cues, crucial biochemical markers, and prevailing standards of care.
From product launches through changing treatment guidelines and pending competitors, We Provide
- Intensive Live & Virtual Learning Experiences
- Interactive Forums with Medical Experts
- Targeted Instructional Materials
- Informative Field Updates
- Proactive Competitive Backgrounders
- Knowledge-Based Coaching Support for Managers
Since our first product launch for this team in 2012, we have continued to partner with them to provide training around additional launches and key initiatives. We were also tapped by another business team to launch a new indication for a different endocrine-related disorder.
Our Keys to Success
- Complex clinical information is communicated to connect with learners on an intellectual, emotional and intuitive level.
- Our medical team stays ahead of the learning curve to ensure that the sales force remains fully prepared for new developments and opportunities.
- Science is always presented in the context of actionable sales strategies and assertive techniques.