E-Detailing Communications Campaign Fuels Cultural Shift
A powerful new e-detailing platform was ready for launch, but the sales team was skeptical of digital selling.
We implemented a multi-pronged training and communication program that addressed concerns, clarified the benefits and created extensive opportunity for practice.
Our program educated and motivated salespeople and managers at every step. A robust platform launch was followed by a comprehensive sustainment campaign, with ongoing feedback mechanisms that allowed the brand team to continuously improve the platform based on field input. Supplemental communications to managers helped them coach their teams effectively.
Included in the Training & Communications Plan
- Contests on Best Practices
- Online "Cyberhunts" to Locate Key Information
- Success Story Sharing
- Quick Refresher & Reference Guides
- Application Workshops
- Senior Leadership Messages
- Ongoing Announcements on New Functionality
The program was so successful in driving e-detailing that it was replicated in other business units of the company.
Our Keys to Success
- Continuous communications in a variety of vehicles, sustained over time
- Communications were informed by direct field input
- Successes and best practices were recognized and celebrated
- Supplemental manager communications enhanced their engagement and effectiveness